2.14.2009

Thin Mint Cookie Pizza

Hi. Its me - Elizabeth! yep, I'm posting and trying not to be such a blog bum.

This time of year is Girl Scout Cookie time! I ordered a few boxes from my favorite girl scouts, and ordered a box of thin mints just to make this.

Gather a tube of Chocolate chip cookie dough, a half a box of thin mint cookies, some white chocolate chips, and a pan. The recipe suggests using a pizza pan, but I don't have one (note to self, registry idea) so I used a pie dish, which made my cookie come out thinker and chewyier that the pizza pan one. Its very easy.

1) pre heat the oven to what ever it says to pre heat it to on the dough wrapper.
2)Squish the dough into/onto your pan of choice.
3)Crush up some thing mint cookies and top the dough with them.
4)sprinkle sone white chocolate chips on top.
5) bake for 15mins.
6) take the majority of the large cookie to work to fatten up your co-workers.

No comments: