1.03.2010

I have joined a club that has 3million other members...

I have Celiacs disease!!!!! And I now get to cook, eat, and live Gluten Free. Bob gets to as well, since he lives with me.

For years I have felt tired, and crabby, and overall icky. Bloaty too. My doctor suspected Celiacs, because I had many of the symptoms. I started reading up on it and researching it and was shocked. The first book I read was Elisabeth Hassleback's "The G Free Diet" and I was amazed becuase I finally felt as if another person in the world knew how I was feeling.

As far as diseases go, its actually not a bad one to have. All I have to do is cut Gluten out of my diet. That’s it. No medication. No regular tests. Just a modified diet.

No Barley

No Rye

No Oats

No Wheat

Look forward to Gluten-Free recipes. And reviews.

There are about 400 GF blogs out there and I am happy to join their ranks.

No comments: