7.29.2008

Vodka Cream Sauce



Bob plays softball on Friday nights, and since I hate sitting outside, pretending to watch, and having dirt blow on me, I have started staying home. I struck up a deal with Bob; I don't go to the games, instead I stay home and make nice dinner. Everyone is happy. I don't have to go to softball, and Bob gets a nice meal when he gets home.

In Bob's defense, I would love to go to his softball games, if they were a little more exciting, less dirty, and maybe not with work people. I just hate watching the team get slaughtered.

So I've been trying to do something nice for him, and make him some dinner.

This past Friday, I made pasta with vodka cream sauce, an awesome salad, asparagus, and cherries. The sauce recipe and salad were from a Rachael Ray episode. Here are the links:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/you-wont-be-single-for-long-vodka-cream-pasta-recipe/index.html
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/heart-y-salad-hearts-of-romaine-palm-and-artichoke-recipe/index.html


No comments: