9.22.2010

My new obsessions - Project Runway and Prosecco


In an episode of 30 Min Meals, Rachael Ray suggested you buy Prosecco, sparkling Italian wine, instead of Champagne. Its cheaper, and unless your a snob, you'd never know the difference. I love a mimosa! My most favorite is the bottomless blood orange mimosa at Root Down

B and I have 'Breakfast for Dinner' on Sunday evenings. We've been doing screwdrives, but sometimes its nice to mix it up with a mimosa.


The new things I enjoy doing is drinking prosecco, eating popcorn, and watching this current season of Project Runway. I feel very Marilyn Monroe doing this - she enjoyed potato chips and champagne.


Anyway, I like Valerie and Mondo. I don't like Ivy and Gretchen. Valerie makes fun and flirty clothes. Mondo is just all around awesome. Mondo is also from Denver.

No comments: