10.15.2008

Where have we been?


So we haven't really been blogging much lately. It's not that Elizabeth has stopped cooking and Bob has stopped eating.......but we moved. The day that I published the last blog, Bob and I went to an open house, liked that house, and a few days later we put in an offer. We are now in our new home. And we love it. Here is our new kitchen that has tons of space for cooking.

We did do some cooking during our month of stress. Bob participated in a chili cook off, I made some fancy stir-frys, and together I'm sure we created something yummy. We just didnt write a lot of it down, and I have no idea where my camera has gone to. So here is our pledge - to be better at the blog. We'll start updating more.

We ate out a lot while we were busy with the move, work, school, and life. And I'm sure we'll post some great recommendations at some point. 

No comments: