8.31.2009

What I've ate today

I'm having a tought time at work this evening, so in my head I'm planning out the meals for the week - which is very easy, since we are going out of town on Thursday and I wont have to worry.

So far, here's what I have had today:

Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch @ 11:00

Bob goes to work at noon on Mondays so we have a late breakfast/early lunch. Today we had Bufflao Chicken Mac - inspired by a Rachael Ray recipe (which I will now call 'RRRs')

Take 1lb of chicken and hack it up into bite size pieces. Cut up an onion, some celery, and some carrots while you're at it. I make Bob do these tasks becaus chicken is gross and slimy and onions make me cry :( Toss the chicken pieces in a skillet w/ some oil and brown them. Then add the carrots, celery, onion, some paprika (for color) and a bay leaf (to add flavor) Cook these all together, then add 2 cups chicken stocks. Let simmer for 10 mins.

Take some cooked macaroni, and mix it in to the chicken mixture. Then, put all of it into a baking dish, top with blue cheese and bake @ 400 for 5mins.

I had 2 bowls of this with a large glass of milk.


Around 4pm I ate:
Pastrami sandwhich
Green Olives

I take whole grain bread, top it with herb mustard, and slap on some beef pastrami and gouda. yum. I had about 15 green olives on the side.

No comments: